We’re taking Quiet Days online this year! In the midst of all the busy-ness of the Christmas season, we’re making a virtual space for you to pause, take a deep breath, and gather strength and energy to live the wonder and love we Christians find at the heart of Christmas.
Starting Sunday, December 13, come here for at-home activities to help bring the peace of Christ into your heart, mind, and home.
The following is a list of activities you can do at home to help prepare your heart and mind for Christmas. Click the links in the list for more information.
- Try this ancient practice of Lectio Divina.
2. Add your anonymous prayers to our new First Presbyterian Church virtual prayer wall.
3. Watch this Godly Play video that walks you through Advent and Christmas.
4. Listen to this Quiet Days Music playlist by Director of Music Ministries Matt May.
5. Bless your Christmas tree with this Christmas Tree Blessing by Traci Smith.
6. Try this form of prayerful, divine seeing called Visio Divina.
7. Listen to this Advent 2020 Playlist on Spotify.
8. Try this Finger Labyrinth.
9. Do this Christmas Meditation.