Our Summer Worship Schedule will continue through Sunday, September 5, 2021.
As people get vaccinated and the positivity numbers decrease in the next few months, we’re going to try two weekly worship services this summer.
- 9:00 a.m. in-person outdoor service on the front lawn (weather permitting)
- 10:00 a.m. hybrid service from the Sanctuary – in-person in the sanctuary (reservations required) and livestreamed from the sanctuary (on Facebook and YouTube)
The 9:00 a.m. in-person outdoor service will be similar to our summertime First Worship service – thirty good minutes of worship, for all ages, with prayer, music and a Bible Lesson. This service will not be livestreamed.
How to get ready for 9:00 a.m. outdoor worship:
- bring and wear a mask
- come to the front lawn – the Park and Ride is the most convenient parking
- bring a chair or a blanket – or there will be church chairs available too
- enjoy the music, but please don’t sing for now (humming is ok!)
- get a paper bulletin at the Peace Pole or use your phone to view worship materials
- in case of bad weather please check the church website before you come!
- Communion will be served, safely, on July 4, August 1 and September 5
10:00 a.m. Summer Worship, Hybrid Style!
Our in-person and our online livestream congregations now share worship together! To worship in the Sanctuary, please watch your email box on Mondays for the link to SignUpGenius, so you can reserve a place in the Sanctuary. We have about 75 spaces for the time-being, and we’d love to have all seats filled every week! We’ll keep wearing masks and observing physical distance in the Sanctuary so we can pray and SING together safely, and make sure there is a place for everyone – all ages, all families, all friends – to worship through the summer months.
For Our 10:00 a.m. Online Congregation
Here’s a few ideas about how to make a home worship space. Include a candle and matchstick, so you can light the Christ Candle in your house. The current liturgical color is GREEN, so find some green cloth, or a green plant. Pick up a copy of the bulletin so you can join in the liturgy at home. You can find the week’s materials on the church’s website: www.firstpreshc.org