2023 Annual Response Program
Giving Together is the theme for the Annual Response Program this year. All church members and friends are requested to consider their financial commitment to the Church’s work in the coming year, 2023, and to let the church Session know an estimate or pledge of the commitment your family plans to contribute.
Please turn in your 2023 Commitment Form.
This Sunday, November 20, is Thanksgiving Sunday. We’ll give thanks to God and celebrate what is given. Everyone is invited to a light lunch after worship to hear the results and mark the conclusion of the Annual Response Program.
Where Can I Find My Commitment Form?
There are several ways to find your form.
- There was a mailing to all the households of the church. The mailing had a 2023 Commitment Form, a Giving Together Time and Talent Form, and other information about the Church.
- There is a “short form” in the Sanctuary pew racks.
- There are paper 2023 Commitment Forms at the Welcome Desk in the Upper Commons.
- You can also find, fill out, and return the 2023 Commitment Form online at the church website. (https://firstpreshc.org/giving-together-2023/)
- In addition to the 2023 Commitment Form, there is also a Giving Together Time and Talent Commitment form. Each ministry area of the church has identified one or two easy ways in which a small commitment of time will have big benefits for everyone. You can turn in a paper form, or fill one out online, as you prefer.
How May I Return My Commitment Form to the Church?
- You could bring your form to the Church Office during the week and put it in the Joash Box there.
- You could put your form in Treasurer’s mail box at the church, Box 71.
- You could bring your form to worship, and put it in the Joash Box, or in the offering plate during the offering.
- You could fill out the form online, at 2023 Commitment Form.
- You could mail it to the Church at: First Presbyterian Church of Howard County, 9325 Presbyterian Circle, Columbia MD 21045.
What we give, we give together, for the Glory of God.