During Lent we are invited to pay attention to how we are living, practicing, and nourishing our faith. Visit this space for a wealth of resources and activities to help you in that pursuit. There will be contemplative Lenten music, Lenten art reflections, a nature walk for kids and adults, and much more. Additional resources will be added over time so make sure to come back every week.
The following is a list of activities you can do at home. Click the links in the list for more information.
1. Add your anonymous prayers to our new First Presbyterian Church virtual prayer wall for Lent.
2. Watch this Godly Play video called The Faces of Easter (with Godly Play Coordinator Kathy Moore).
3. Read With Creation: A Native and Indigenous Lenten Devotional by Justice Unbound
4. Practice Lectio Divina by watching these Lenten art reflections (new reflection added weekly).
5. Listen to this Lenten Playlist on Spotify.
6. Try this Finger Labyrinth.
7. Participate in this Lenten journey through poetry by writing a Haiku each day (scroll to the bottom of the page to find the link for the next day’s prompt).
8. Watch or listen to this Lenten music recorded by our Director of Music Ministries, Matt May (new music added!)
9. Try this form of prayerful, divine seeing called Visio Divina.
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
You must be logged in to post a comment.